5N/6D Bhutan Tour Package
Must Visit Places in 5N 6D Bhutan Tour Package
- Taktsang Monastery
- Punakha Dzong
- Dochula Pass
- Buddha Dordenma
- Chele la Pass
- Thimpu Dzong
- Punakha Suspension Bridge
- Tango Buddhist Institute
- Rinpung Dzong
- Gangteng Monastery
Taktsang Monastery is also called as Tigers Nest is located in Paro. Altitude of this monastery provides it an edge of fascinating site. It is the most fascinating attraction of Paro valley as Paro Taktsang is at an altitude of 3100 meters above sea level and it is hanging on a cliff.
Punakha was once a capital of Bhutan where Punakha Dzong is situated. This Dzong is a display of marvelous and amazing Bhutanese architecture. Situated at the convergence of two rivers Po-Chu and Mo-Chu Punakha Dzong is the most beautiful Dzong and largest Dzong of Punakha.
Located closer to Thimpu this pass was built in honor of soldiers who lost their life in 2003 military operation. Approximately 20 kilometers from Thimpu Dochula pass is one of the most beautiful passes of Bhutan.
Height of this statue is 169 feet. This statue in Thimpu is made of bronze and gold. 125000 small Buddha is placed inside this gigantic statue.
This pass is one of the highest pass located at an altitude of 3810 meters in Bhutan. Paro and Haa valley is separated by this beautiful pass.
Thimpu Dzong is also known as Tashichho Dzong. It was built on 1216. Being one of the largest monastery of Bhutan it is seat of Bhutan’s national government. This Dzong had been reconstructed and renovated several times.
This suspension bridge is the longest suspension bridge which is built over Po-Chu river in Bhutan and located very closer to Punakha Dzong. This suspension bridge is a connection between nearby villages and the bridge is surrounded by mountains.
Commonly known as Tango monastery which is an educational institution for monks to study their religious textbooks. Tango Buddhist Institute has many beliefs and mythologies related with it.
Rinpung Dzong is a famous place to be visited in Paro. It is a large Buddhist monastery. Long ago this Dzong was used as a meeting hall for national assembly.
This monastery was built in 1613 and it is located in Phobjika valley. It was built by First Gangteng Tulku and it is the seat of Gangteng incarnation line.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation on non sharing basis.
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (not at disposal).
- Road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age. Horse riding During Tiger nest Visit.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Places We Cover
Pelling, Namchi, Gantok
Rumtek, Pemayangtse, Nathula, Yumthang, Gurudongmer & Many other Places
Peace Pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Park
Rock Garden, Tiger Hill & Many other Places
Trashigang, Tiger's Nest Monastry
Thimphu, Punakha, Drukgyal Zong & Many other Places
Buxa Tiger Reserve, Lava-Lolegaon
Gorumara National Park, Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary & Many other Places